Singles Ministry at Ridin' High Cowboy Church
Ridin High Cowboy Church Singles Ministry
To help Christian single adults grow in their spiritual, social, and personal lives and to minister to the needs of all singles. The model for the Singles Ministry is to empower a group of like-minded individuals so that they can develop as vibrant singles and foster relationships between singles.
We are a ministry focused on the unique life situations of singles. Our mission is to provide a group that fosters individual wholeness through a relationship with God, openness with each other, and outreach to the community. Our goal is to empower singles to help them grow both in Christ and personally, learn to deal with life's downsides, break any negative behaviors and patterns that prevent whole and healthy living, and to learn how to live the best lives as singles that they can. We will glorify God in all we do.
- To establish and promote an information resource/sharing network of like- minded singles.
- To provide a social link for singles to gather in fellowship.
- To enjoy activities that help singles to better understand being a single Christian, and to join with others in social settings that meets their needs.
- To help single adults become integrated into the church ministry and family, help members of the church family see single adults as family members, and provide a forum to address the struggles that single Christians experience inside and outside the church.
- To encourage all single adults to discover God’s purpose for their life as whole individuals through their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To empower single adults by providing opportunities for them to serve God.
Singles Ministries Leader @ Ridin' High Cowboy Church
Annette Welch: 214-886-7069
Follow us on Facebook to the "Cowboy Church Single Adult Ministry" page and "like" and "follow" us there.