Welcome to.... Ridin' High Cowboy Church
Ride out and round up the lost cowboys and cowgirls everywhere, so they can know our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Ridin High Cowboy Church is a family church with a "Welcome Home" atmosphere. Cowboy in culture and music, where you don't have to be a cowboy to come and feel welcome. Our music consists of country music, gospel and old time hymns. We have a nursery and children's church during our Sunday church service. On Wednesday evening we have "Lil Wranglers" for our kiddos from pre-k thru 6th grade. The youth meet on Wednesday evening also, either in the arena, weather permitting, or in the mobile chapel.
We are located on Hwy 35 in Union Valley about 2.5 miles south of I-30 coming from Royse City, look for the beige buildings on the left. If coming off of 1565 from I-30 we are about 3.2 miles, turn right onto Hwy 35 and then down about half mile on the right. "Our physical address is: 8771 FM 35, Union Valley."
We offer a variety of events and get-togethers every month and have a very active Kid's Country and Youth Ministry. Please check out our calendar on the EVENTS PAGE for more details on current church activities.
Upcoming Events: Always check the ministries page that you are interested in to see what is happening in that group by clicking on the tab at the top under ministries.
Eat at Burgers & Fries “ANYTIME” & Earn $$$ for RHCC
Write RHCC on the back of your guest check & show at check out
B&F will donate 10% of what you spend to RHCC!
Standard Weekly Events:
9am Men’s Prayer Group Chapel
9:30 Women’s Prayer Group Office
10am Sunday Morning Service Church
2pm Heel-O-Matic Roping - Weather Permitting Arena
6pm Men’s Bible Study Church
6pm Ladies Bible Study Chapel
6pm Family Night & Open Arena
7pm Adults Bible Study Church
7pm Kids (K–6th) &Teens Bible Study (7th –12th) Mobile Chapel
7pm Roping Practice Arena
Always check our Events Calendar for all current and up coming events
Sunday Sermons - Pastor Steve Bishop - 2017 (Please see Media tab for ALL past messages).
Date Sermon Notes Weekly Bulletin
- August 13, 2017 Running From the Herd.........
- August 6, 2017 Failure, Forgiveness, Future...............
- July 30, 2017 The White Flag........
- July 23, 2017 Along for the Ride............
- July 16, 2017 God isn't after us He is saving us....
- July 9, 2017 That's not fair
- July 2, 2017 How you view yourself......
- June 25, 2017 The Perspective Factor....
- June 18, 2017 How to make everyday Father's Day...
- June 11, 2017 Some principles happen immediately …
- June 4, 2017 Everything is NOT what it seems.....
- May 28, 2017 In Person
- May 21, 2017 How to make sure the next time won’t be like the last time …
- May 14, 2017
- May 7, 2017 How to make sure the next time won’t be like the last time …
- April 30, 2017 When I get.......?
- April 23, 2017 Climate
- April 16, 2017 Resurrection
- April 9, 2017 How do I get rid of.............?
- April 2, 2017 What Story do you want to tell
- March 26, 2017 A Worthy Life
- March 19, 2017 Accepting No as an Answer, when God is Uncooperative
- March 12, 2017 Defining Moments
- March 5, 2017 Finding the Loopholes
- February 26, 2017 The Drifter
- February 19, 2017 Hope & Waiting on The Lord Will Renew our Strength
- February 12, 2017 Moving Past the Past
- February 5, 2017 Waiting is not wasting, its God working
- January 29, 2017 Conflict of Interest
- January 22, 2017 Who you listen to impacts what you do
- January 15, 2017 Chasing the Wind
- January 8, 2017 People saying, "Happy New Year"
- January 1, 2017 First Day of "2017" How is it going, so far?
UPCOMING: ROPING PRACTICE EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT: @ 7:00
Weather permitting - ALWAYS Call before you Haul
For more information please call HB Patton: Cell @ 214-649-1508
OPEN ARENA EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 6:00
If you'd like to be added to event notices by e-mail or Facebook, please e-mail a request to email@example.com.