Welcome to.... Ridin' High Cowboy Church
Ride out and round up the lost cowboys and cowgirls everywhere, so they can know our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Ridin High Cowboy Church is a family church with a "Welcome Home" atmosphere. Cowboy in culture and music, where you don't have to be a cowboy to come and feel welcome. Our music consists of country music, gospel and old time hymns. We have a nursery and children's church during our Sunday church service. On Wednesday evening we have "Lil Wranglers" for our kiddos from pre-k thru 6th grade. The youth meet on Wednesday evening also, either in the arena, weather permitting, or in the mobile chapel.
We are located on Hwy 35 in Union Valley about 2.5 miles south of I-30 coming from Royse City, look for the beige buildings on the left. If coming off of 1565 from I-30 we are about 3.2 miles, turn right onto Hwy 35 and then down about half mile on the right. "Our physical address is: 8771 FM 35, Union Valley."
We offer a variety of events and get-togethers every month and have a very active Kid's Country and Youth Ministry. Please check out our calendar on the EVENTS PAGE for more details on current church activities.
Upcoming Events: Always check the ministries page that you are interested in to see what is happening in that group by clicking on the tab at the top under ministries.
Eat at Burgers & Fries “ANYTIME” & Earn $$$ for RHCC
Write RHCC on the back of your guest check & show at check out
B&F will donate 10% of what you spend to RHCC!
Always check our Events Calendar for all curent and up coming events
- Fellowship at 9am
- WORSHIP at 10am
- Mens Bible Study: Dinner at 6pm, Study at 7pm
- Ladies Bible Study: Dinner at 6pm, Study at 7pm
- Family Night with Open Arena at 6pm
- Youth and Bible Study at 7pm
Sunday Sermons - Pastor Steve Bishop - 2017 (Please see Media tab for ALL past messages).
Date Sermon Notes Weekly Bulletin
- March 26, 2017
- March 19, 2017 Accepting No as an Answer, when God is Uncooperative
- March 12, 2017 Defining Moments
- March 5, 2017 Finding the Loopholes
- February 26, 2017 The Drifter
- February 19, 2017 Hope & Waiting on The Lord Will Renew our Strength
- February 12, 2017 Moving Past the Past
- February 5, 2017 Waiting is not wasting, its God working
- January 29, 2017 Conflict of Interest
- January 22, 2017 Who you listen to impacts what you do
- January 15, 2017 Chasing the Wind
- January 8, 2017 People saying, "Happy New Year"
- January 1, 2017 First Day of "2017" How is it going, so far?
UPCOMING: ROPING PRACTICE EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT: @ 7:00
Weather permitting - ALWAYS Call before you Haul
For more information please call HB Patton: Cell @ 214-649-1508
OPEN ARENA EVERY WEDNESDAY @ 6:00
If you'd like to be added to event notices by e-mail or Facebook, please e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.